Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BABY NAMES!!!

Well we don't know what the baby is yet, but are needing help with names. Derek and I are totally and completely different. I like more of the unique stuff and he is old school and traditional. For a girl we have decided however on a girl's name: Piper LeAnn. Piper because..well we just like it and LeAnn after his disabled foster sister who is special to him. For a boy's name I like Ryker Craig, because it's unique, different and just cool sounding. Mom said Ryker is after a prison! lol And craig is dad's middle name. Of course Derek doesn't like it. He wants something like Brandon, Michael, Derek, Bradley, etc. In my opinion those are dull and boring to me. However, we are coming around to the sound of Declan!?!? Plz spread the word and leave suggestions on my page.

6 comments:

  1. Matt and I are the same way... I like unique and he likes traditional names that's how we ended up with Maddux Cade... Maddux is a traditional last name but different for a first name and Cade just sounds good with it. Just look at a list of professional bull riders, they have unique names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, don't tell her that. She will probably like one of the bulls' name better than the riders. Grandma/Aunt Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO...grandmaw your not right! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about everything I've suggested has been rejected by one of you. I sure the baby won't be a girl because you both agree on a girl's name.

    I do think Declan is unique as well as traditional, at least it's traditional in Ireland. It fits the criteria for both of you. Now what about a middle name?

    I just so glad he won't be called Baby Boy Fife until he decides his own name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite cowboys are McKennon and Wiley. Niether one is a popular name...though, I bet that Wiley has been called a coyote on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a little boy in my Sunday school class named Drayden. That is very unusual.

    mom

    ReplyDelete