Friday, June 3, 2011

1st milestone

Well Ryker has been trying, for about a week or two, to roll over from his back to his tummy!!! He finally did it on JUNE 1st.
I was at work all day long, went and picked him from daycare, went home and my sister was there. I have been painting letters for peoples' baby rooms. She was coming over to help. Well anyway Colby and I really needed to go to the grocery store, so we left Ryker with her so it would be a faster trip. She called us 2 or 3 times telling me 'HE ROLLED OVER HE ROLLED OVER LOL' I said 'DO WHAT???' I have been waiting on this moment for a couple of weeks now and the ONE night we chose to go the grocery store he decides to do it!!!! So we get what we need and hurry home. And of course he doesn't do it for the rest of the night!!! Just my luck! I did however get to see it the next night. It's his 1st milestone in his life to begin the journey to leaving the nest!! I still got a long way to go tho!

Well until next time........

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Ryker! Don't worry, you still have lots of firsts to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete