Monday, June 21, 2010

Derek to meet the parents

Well we went to my parents last night. They are going to have to take care of Calico(my cat) while I am pregnant, because I can't mess with the litter box. Anyway everything went well. Derek really liked them and got along with them especially with dad because they have go-karts/cars in common which was a big relief to me. I haven't asked mom and dad what they thought yet but Im sure there's no bad thoughts.

Derek's mother and father didn't raise him or his 4 brothers. They all lived on their own or with other people. So he doesn't know what close family is or what it has to offer! It's kind of sad but he has done well and worked hard to be where he is today.

Well until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. What did you think we would do? Beat him up? I might have broken a nail. Pay someone to knock him off? You know we don't have that kind of money. We're not that bad. He seemed to be a really nice guy. Hopefully, we will get to know each other better over the next 7 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you never know how ya'll will react! When it comes to cases like this ya'll are unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Derek in the family? Is it just me or is there a little de ja vue going on here? :-). Love ya, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Are you sure me and meagan aren't sisters?!? lol We like ALOT of the same things! But the only thing is Me and Derek won't be getting married anytime soon!!! That is a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGGGGG way away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be saying that, if I were you! You also said that you would not have any children, remember? Grandma

    ReplyDelete