Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little UPDATE (part 3)

Well had another appointment this morning. The baby is breeched and I will definitely be a c-section due to my placenta. My blood pressure was 100/70 today. I haven't had any more episodes since Sunday as far as the hemorrhaging which is good but the doctor said if I have 3 more episodes between now and 33 wks of my pregnancy, they will give me steroids to make the baby develope quicker and do a c-section on me by 34 wks! Which means slight possibility Ryker will come before Christmas!!! I hope he don't tho. I hope I can keep him in until at least the beginning of January. Ryker's heatbeat was 156. Which is normal. I have to have a sugar test, another ultrasound (to be done at least every 4 wks at the moment), and more blood work done! O joy! Mom says she has us on every prayer list out there!! lol I think that's all I have for now.....
Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do and I added a few more churches today. You can never be on too many prayer lists. Ryker will not come before January 1. He will be a healthy and happy little doodle bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played your name game over to the side. You need to name the baby Forba. It is Scottish for Headstrong. Lord knows his momma is headstrong. ha ha

    ReplyDelete