Monday, October 25, 2010

Over the weekend

OCTOBER 22, 2010

Well Friday at 9 a.m I went to the doctor to do a glucose test, lab work, and an ultrasound. Everyone told me how disgusting the glucose drink was but it wasn't bad. It tasted like an Orange Sunkist drink. The trick was to drink it in 5 minutes! Then Derek and I had to wait an hour before they did the lab work on me which was about 11:05. Then we waited about another hour just to see the doctor! So we were there for 3 hours! The good note is I passed my glucose test, so no gestational diabetes for me! As far as Ryker he is good, growing, and kicking the crap out of me! lol Mom always wants to feel my belly to feel him kick but he always stops when she is near! I told her he can sense evil!! LMAO. He weighs 2.1 lbs and is no longer breeched. I will still be a c-section tho due to my previa. Dr. Sheppard is thinking we will be taking him around January 17th if no complications pop up between now and then.

OCTOBER 23, 2010

The family did a garage sale on Saturday only to help raise money to get Ryker baby furniture (well that's what I will use my money for). That stuff isn't cheap! We ended up getting up bright and early and started selling! We ended up making between all of us about $300 and sold pretty much everything!!! For it being the end of the month and being our very first garage sale we were all shocked we did so well and sold soooo much stuff. We actually had fun doing it to, except the whole part of getting all the stuff out and pricing it. The time went by so fast. Mom called me yesterday and stated that a lady came back and bought more!!!

OCTOBER 24, 2010

I didn't do much yesterday. I got up about 11a.m watched T.V. and ate lunch. Then I cleaned and did laundry to get ready for the work week. Then it was nap time for the afternoon. About 3p.m I got a craving to go out and get a waffle cone with chocolate ice cream with crushed peanut butter cups!! That was the only time I left the house. Then about 7p.m cooked supper, ate, and by 8 I was out and didn't even realize it until about 1 or 2 in the morning! Oh well may as well get plenty of sleep now because when Ryker comes who knows how much sleep I will get!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are doing well and no gestational Diabetes!!!! That is a big one in our family.

    And $300 on your first garage sale WITHOUT baby things...that is GREAT! Just remember to keep a bib on Ryker because baby clothes resale like CRAZY if they do not have stains on them.

    Hope to see you in November! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of sensing evil, I think Gran has a calming affect on him. If any evil is being sensed I think he would be kicking the crap out it. Oh yeah, he's doing that to you, isn't he? ha ha.

    I'm buying Ryker some stuff with my money too. And Britt has already gotten him ready for football next year. He has a Saints and a LSU outfit. Dad and I are going to buy him a ref outfit so he can go with me to watch Granddad ref some of the local football games next year.

    ReplyDelete