Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11 wks and counting!

NOVEMBER 5
Derek and I went to the doctor for our 2 wk checkup. She measured me, listened to Ryker's heartbeat (which was 156 again) so very stable, talked to me alittle bit about c-section consents, registration at hospital, pediatritions, etc. Waited 2 hrs for her to be in the room with us for about 5 minutes. Go back on Nov. 19th for an another dr's visit and ultrasound.
NOVEMBER 6
Had my first baby shower that was thrown from a family friend and one of my best friends! It turned out awesome! There was about 30-40 people that came. GREAT TURNOUT! Got wipes, diapers, room decor, bath necessities, plenty of clothes, socks, and hats, bottle warmer, womb bear, stuffed animals,etc. Still need alot of the stuff I NEED. Definitely need more bottles,diapers, mattress for crib, and definity need baby hangers (don't have any of those) etc.
Got home, Colby and I went ahead and got everything up and in it's place. Ryker's room is starting to look like a nursery and not a junk room anymore. LOL
Work will be throwing me another shower next month.
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I have an extra crib mattress... but I wont be up there before the baby is born. Maybe I can get mom and dad to take it for thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete