Friday, December 10, 2010

DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS

DECEMBER 3
Went to my dr's appt for check-up, Waited an over an hr, dr had not one but two emergency surgeries and it was going to be another 2-3 hrs before she got to clinic. I rescheduled to 12/10/10 because I had been there since 10 and I was hungry.

DECEMBER 9
Had my work baby shower! The girls here are awesome. Got alot of good useful things and $220 to get more useful things, because Im going to need them!!!!!

DECEMBER 10
Well went to the doctor today, waited over 2 hrs, almost didn't get to see her again due to another pt, but I have been having anxiety attacks and we don't know why. I've never had any problems than having a heart murmur at birth that I supposably grew out of. So....I have to go see a cardiologist. They will do an EKG and a echocardiogram! Other than that Ryker is fine..heartbeat is 130 and I have about 5 wks left.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Ryker is doing well...but you certainly have pregnancy brain. It is DECEMBER, not November. Ha! I don't even want to tell you some of the things I during my last trimesters!!!!

    Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thx! lol I'll need to change that!

    ReplyDelete