Wednesday, December 22, 2010

January 13 is officially on the books for Ryker's Arrival

DECEMBER 22

Went to the doctor this morning for my final ultrasound. Ryker is about 5lbs. She is predicting in 3 weeks he will be around 6lbs 10oz-7lbs. Saw the doctor for labs and cultures. My blood pressure seems to be rising. When I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago it was 136/80. Today it was 140/86. So I have to do a 24 urine test to make sure I don't have pre-eclampsia and more lab work for that. So if it isn't one thing it's another! I'll be sooooo glad when I don't have to do the needle thing anymore. I HATE NEEDLES!! This kid is already causing me problems and he isn't even here yet! lol O Lord, what did I get myself into!? hahaha I go back to the doctor on Monday to review my results from my urine test and labs.I'll be soo glad when he gets here so that everything will get back to normal..well almost normal!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Normal is a relative term! Glad to see you still have your sense of humor through all of this. Praying for good results on Monday. We love you (and Ryker) very much! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete