Monday, January 10, 2011

4 days and counting....

JANUARY 4 Well I went to the cardiologist, filled out all my paperwork, copied insurance cards, waited, and the receptionist decided to ask me if I was PREGNANT??? I was like,"Yea" (it was kinda obvious lol) She responded back saying we don't see pregnant people. So that was a waste. So Im just going to wait and loose weight and see if I still have the problem with my racing heart after Ryker's born. JANUARY 7 Got to my OB at 10:45a.m. and waited 2 hrs. My doctor was making another delivery. She comes in and has to leave out again! Staff told us to go eat and come back @ 1:30. Come back @ 1:30 and still had to wait another hour for her to see like 5 people! Saw her for 5 minutes out of 3 hrs of waiting!!!! She measured me, checked to see if I was dilated, and give me orders to get in the hospital for my c-section! All I have to say is I'm glad this is almost over with. Got off work and colby had all the furniture moved when I got home. We got new flooring for the living room. He ripped up the carpet. Then he primed our soft wood floors. That had to dry overnight. Got up Saturday(January 8) morning @ 8:30 and started laying and let me tell you...IT GOT FRUSTRATING!!!! lol Took Colby all day to lay. He worked on it about 10 hrs!!!! Dad and them came over Sunday(January 9) to help us finish up and make the outside cuts! It's finally done!! Now we are just waiting for it to dry and then we will move our furniture back in tonite (January 10)!!! JANUARY 10 Well today is mine and Colby's 2 year anniversary. Can't believe it's already been 2 yrs and it has been long and hard! They say the first year is the hardest and believe me it was! But now everything is back on track and going great! We are sooo happy! This morning I called our anniversary into the radio and we won! We get a free dinner to the Iron horse. It's a new BBQ place that just opened up by our house! I've never won anything on the radio. It was exciting! lol Well I think that is all for now...It was a busy week. We are sooo tired! We got about 3 days to rest and then the real fun begins! Until next time............................

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hang in there girl, just a few more days to go. Can hardly wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep, sleep, sleep!!!! you will not have anymore restful nights for a while! And send that baby to the nursery in the hospital at night, let the nurses do the work.

    ReplyDelete